Terms, Conditions and Policies
RV Site Reservation Policies
- All RV site rates include 2 adults/2 children and 1 RV/1 Vehicle.
- $5 per night per extra adult or child.
- $5 per night per extra vehicle.
- A maximum of 6 occupants is allowed at each RV site (additional charges apply over 4 guests. Additional guests over the site limit of 6 persons will be charged visitor fees listed above.
- Nightly and weekly rates include full 50/30/20 amp electric service, water, sewer, WiFi and use of all resort amenities. Nightly and weekly rates are subject to 13.975% lodging tax.
- Monthly rates are based on 30 calendar days.
- Monthly site rentals include water, sewer, and WiFi and use of all resort amenities. Electric is metered at $.150000/kwh.
- ID must be presented upon check-in, including any identification required for discounts.
- After check-in, retroactive discounts are not permitted.
- All RV site rates include 2 adults/2 children and 1 RV/1 Vehicle.
MINIMUM CANCELLATION FEES: All reservations are subject to a $25 cancellation after they are confirmed. Cancellations that are less than 72 hours prior to arrival date the 1-night deposit is forfeited.
Resort Rules, Policies and Guidelines
- Check-In: Please check-in at the main office upon arrival at the Resort prior to parking at your site. Please pull to the staging area for check-in. Check-in will be handled as you arrive with your RV, between 12am and 5pm. All check-ins prior to these times are dependent on RV site availability. Early and late arrivals may possibly be arranged in advance. ID must be presented at check-in. Tow vehicles should be unhooked at check-in, in front of the office. Sites are normally assigned at the time of arrival. Requests for specific sites will be honored when possible either the day before arrival or at time of arrival, but requests are not guaranteed.
- Check-Out: Please check out or re-register by 11am.
- Site/Resort Fees: All fees will be collected at check-in. Only funds drawn in U.S. funds will be accepted.
- Speed Limits: Speed limit is 5 mph throughout the entire resort. Speeding is not tolerated in resort and guest will be asked to leave with no refund.
- Site Assignment: Generally, once a site has been assigned to a guest, the guest may not change sites without prior approval of Resort Management. Please do not alter your site without explicit permission from the Resort Manager.
- Sewer requirements: All sewer connections must seal and lock airtight. Black and gray water must be dumped into specified sewer outlets only. Do not dump gray water on the grounds. There are sewer connections at each RV site for this purpose. You may be subject to State and City fines if found dumping in non-designated areas. Please do not put rocks on your sewer hose.
- Unattended sites: Please notify the office if you will be leaving your RV unattended overnight. Unattended RVs may be removed from the site at the owner’s expense.
- Ground Stakes – Please do not put stakes in the ground. They may damage our underground irrigation system. Please place satellite dishes as close to RV as possible and use weights not stakes to secure them. If you see irrigation leaks on the property, please report them to the office.
- Trees/Bushes: All trimming is done by the Resort staff. Please contact the Front Office if there is an issue or need for trimming at your site.
- Sprinklers: All sprinkler adjustments are done by the Resort staff. Please contact the Front Office if adjustments are needed at your site.
- Clotheslines and Site Storage: Please refrain from hanging clothes, hammocks, etc. from trees, shrubs and other vegetation. Temporary clotheslines are allowed at your site to dry bathing suits and towels. Guests may be asked to remove clothes lines if deemed inappropriate or intrusive. Under RV storage and RV skirting are prohibited.
- Resort Courtesy: Please respect your neighbors – DO NOT cut through their site. Quiet time is between 10:00PM and 8:00AM.
- Guests Responsibility: All guests are responsible for their conduct and that of their visitors, children & pets and for any damages resulting from their actions. Guests must be present with those in their party who are using the resort’s swimming pool areas, fitness room, clubhouse, BBQ area, common areas and pickleball courts. (Charges may apply for additional visitors.)
- Children: Children under 14 must be under direct adult supervision at all times and follow appropriate safety rules while using the fitness room, billiard room, biking, swimming or participating in any other activities. Children under 16 are not allowed in the spa. Teenagers 16-18 years old must be with an adult in the Spa.
- Pets: We welcome well-behaved pets that weigh a maximum of 30 lbs in our cottages., no exceptions. Owners must pick up after their pets. For health and safety reason, pets are not allowed in any resort buildings, swimming area, bathhouses, or clubhouse areas. All pets must be on a leash and directly controlled by their owners at all times when outside on the Resort Property. Leashes should be no more than 6 feet long. Aggressive behavior towards guests or other pets will not be tolerated and guests may be required to leave the Resort. Emotional Support animals, comfort animals, and therapy dogs are not Service animals under Title II and Title III of the ADA. Psychiatric Service Dogs are dogs that have been trained to perform tasks that assist individuals with disabilities to detect the onset of psychiatric episodes and lessen their effects.
- Soliciting: No soliciting of staff or guests of the Resort is allowed anywhere on the Resort property. If you witness this behavior, please advise the Front Office staff. This does not include resort events planned in advance. No items are to be sold at a guest’s site except on scheduled patio sale or craft sale days.
- Facilities closures: Resort facilities may be temporarily closed for private parties, activities, maintenance or other health and safety related issues. Please observe all closed signs as posted.
- Firearms: Firearms must be kept in a safe and secure place in accordance with State and Federal law. No loaded firearms are allowed within the Resort.
- Smoking: AZ law prohibits smoking in all buildings. The patio, BBQ, resort buildings, Cottages and swimming areas are all non-smoking areas. If you need to smoke, please smoke 25-feet away from all areas. Please observe no smoking areas and dispose of your cigarettes properly – do not toss them on the ground.
- Protection of Property: We advise each of our guests to exercise caution with their personal property. Please ensure you lock up bikes and lock your vehicles. We advise the use of pressure regulators for water and surge protectors for electricity. The Resort is not responsible for any theft or damages to your personal property. This property is privately owned. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone and will not be responsible for accidents, injuries or loss from any cause.
- Site vehicle limits: Maximum of one RV and one vehicle per site. There is an additional charge of $1 per day per vehicle. Please contact the Front Office at check-in if you need parking for additional vehicles.
- Vehicles: All vehicles driven within the resort must be reasonably quiet and can only be driven on roadways. Only licensed drivers may operate a motorized vehicle within the resort and all such vehicles must be insured for personal liability.
- Servicing of Vehicles: Major servicing of vehicles is not permitted on resort property except with prior permission of the Front Office.
- Fires: Small outdoor propane fireplaces are allowed. Wood fires are allowed when we are not in a fire ban, and they need to be up off the ground and screened.
- Restrooms & Laundry Facilities: Dishwashing is prohibited in the Clubhouse, Rec Building, restrooms and laundry facilities for sanitary reasons.
- RV/Vehicle Washing: Must obtain a $10 RV washing permit and/or $5 vehicle washing permit in the office. RVs can be washed only by owners and outside independent companies that have been specifically approved and registered by management. RVs washed by the owner must be washed in site .
- Day Use: Use of the Property and all facilities is limited to registered guests staying at the Resort. Additional guests (visitors) may be able to use the facilities after registering at the office, paying the visitor fees listed above and receiving a visitor pass.
GUEST AFFIRMATION: Checking into the resort is an express affirmation by every guest and members of their party that they have read and will abide by all the rules, policies and guidelines of the Resort set forth above. In addition, it is expressly agreed by all guests and members of their party upon check-in that the Resort may terminate the guest’s occupancy at the Resort Property for any reason or for no reason upon written notice from Resort Management. In the even the occupancy is terminated without cause, the guest will be refunded the balance of the amount of their stay on a pro rata basis to the earlier of the following two events: Notice of Termination OR the vacating by the guest of their RV site/cottage. All guests and members of their party further acknowledge and agree that the use of any all resort facilities is at their own risk and the Resort is not responsible for injuries or damages of any sort for any reason. All guests and members of their party agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless the Resort and its owners, affiliates, officers, employees, family members, volunteers and fellow guests from all liability and any all claims for the loss or damage to property and/or bodily injury arising from the use of the facilities at the Resort.
With this confirmation of your forthcoming reservation, and your agreement to stay at our beautiful resort, you authorize (VERDE RIVER RV RESORT) to charge your credit card on file to collect any and all outstanding balances that have not been settled by your departure date.